[conspire] (forw) IP reputation of 96.95.217.99, pacbell.net's NDR

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Mar 1 12:06:30 PST 2022

Mailing lists are inherently caught in the middle of the decades-long
spam war.  Sometimes, even if you do everything right, some mail
provider blacklists you for dumb or inexplicable reasons.  Seems like
pacball.net recently did this to my linuxmafia.com server IP.

I may or may not get corrective action (or explanation).