[conspire] Fwd: Re: (forw) issue encountered during installation

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Thu Jun 30 23:07:41 PDT 2022

 Elise,
Good luck with the new career.
Paul
    On Thursday, June 30, 2022, 06:19:07 PM PDT, Michael Paoli <michael.paoli at cal.berkeley.edu> wrote:

 I presume this was intended for the list:

----- Forwarded message from elise.scher01 at gmail.com -----
    Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 06:34:42 -0700
    From: "Elise Scher" <elise.scher01 at gmail.com>
  Subject: Re: [conspire] (forw) issue encountered during installation
      To: "Michael Paoli" <Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu>

I wish I could help.
My father was legally blind.
He could only see light and dark towards the end of his life.
That is why I have looked into getting my VI and O and M teaching
credentials. Visually Impaired. Orientation and Mobility. For now, I have
only earned my moderate to severe special education credential. And I am
teaching on it right now.
I would help if someone would help me to help.
I mean I could go to the person and help.
But I hope soon to learn a lot more.
After almost two years of applying and testing and interviewing, I have
finally been invited by my local 332 in San Jose of the IBEW to become an
apprentice Sound and Communications electrician. I went to the union hall
and filled out lots of paperwork two days ago. I asked Mike at the JATC to
not assign me to a job until after 7/21 when summer school ends. I don?t
want to break my promise to teach summer school.
When did Mike call me and tell me I was ?in?? About a week ago.
Will I be successful at this? I won?t know if I don?t try. I am 63 years
young. The elephant in the room. But I do have more than one ladder at home
I can climb up and down to practice!
I better get ready and go teach today.
Thank you all for being my tech friends.

Elise KI6PUO

On Thu, Jun 30, 2022 at 6:20 AM Michael Paoli <

KI6PUO

----- End forwarded message -----