[conspire] SCaLE 19x, July 28-31, 2022, Hilton LAX, Los Angeles

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jun 27 22:36:10 PDT 2022

If possible, don't miss this leading, volunteer-run Linux community
conference/expo.  Deirdre and I are going.
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/19x

Conference attendence fees are cheap:  $20 gets you an "Expo Pass" that
lets you into the expo-booth vendor & community-org floor and free
events.  $85 gets you a "SCaLE Pass": expo-booth floor, free events, and
all SCaLE sessions (just not special paid tutorials, arranged
& booked separately).  Fees may rise as we get closer to the event.
Those are the conference fees _today_.

Food and lodging must be arranged _separately_, but there's a good
convention rate at the host hotel, Hilton Los Angeles Airport, adjoining
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).

This is the 19th annual SCaLE (Southern California area Linux Expo),
which bills itself as "the largest community-run open-source and free
software conference in North America", and is worth the time and
trouble.