[conspire] (forw) Re: (forw) COVID at the beginning of 2022

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Sun Jan 2 14:07:32 PST 2022

On Sun, Jan 2, 2022, at 1:57 PM, Rick Moen wrote:
> Also, irrespective of how thinly provisioned hospitals are, and the
> dynamics that got them there, the "fault" of them being overwhelmed, if
> it needs to be assigned at all (and the framing of "fault" is yours, not
> mine), properly should be assigned to all the countries including ours
> that utterly failed to take known-effective measures to drive down the
> spread around the world and greatly reduce the opportuntty to mutate new
> variants.
>
> Instead, we've done this:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVTz_XrsIwc

One horror I've learned from r/nursing is how much "patient experience" is rated in hospital care. (22% of overall score, well above the 12% for timely and effective care.)

https://data.cms.gov/provider-data/topics/hospitals/overall-hospital-quality-star-rating/

That's led to tragedies like this r/quanoncasualties post (because workers are no longer allowed to put people out of line in their place lest it drop their score):

https://www.reddit.com/r/QAnonCasualties/comments/rakxun/my_career_of_treating_patients_has_ended/

> I could deal with all of that. What I can no longer handle is the screaming, not from the patients, but from the families. They are not screaming in anguish, or in recognition of how their foolishness has led them to this point. No, they are screaming at me. Because, you see, I am part of the global conspiracy to commit genocide. If only I would give 10,000 mg of Vitamin C - even though the body can only absorb a maximum of 100 mg a day, with the rest creating the world's most expensive urine - they would be saved. Or hydroxychloroquine. Or ivermectin. Those have never been studied, they assure me, and when I tell them they have been, they snap that I don't know what I'm talking about. I want, oh god I want, to tell them that if we are the ones responsible for killing their loved ones, then why the hell have they brought them to the hospital? Why throw them into our clutches? I know the answer: They know it is all lies. But their egos are so huge they cant bring themselves to admit it.

Deirdre