[conspire] (forw) Library Notice

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Aug 14 00:43:56 PDT 2022

Hey, Paul Zander!  Lucky thing I took you up on your kind offer to lend
a copy of this book before Deirdre and my (and Duncan and another
friend) road-trip to Tonopah, NV at the end of June -- and didn't wait
for the inter-library loan from San Francisco.

----- Forwarded message from Peninsula Library System <library-notices at plsinfo.org> -----