[conspire] Up for grabs

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 01:15:23 PDT 2021

Sorry, I overlooked these messages in my inbox. If they are still
available, we will take them ! I will be busy Monday morning. The best time
to reach me is to text me at about noon at 415-683-1018 (my google voice)
or to call me at about 1 pm at 415-351-1300. So sorry I missed the
messages. I was off the grid with my gf, as this is my bday weekend.

--
Christian Einfeldt