[conspire] Up for grabs

Kim Davalos kdavalos at sonic.net
Sun Sep 19 17:44:28 PDT 2021

Christian - please let me know if you are still interested in these
items. My schedule is tight right now. If bringing them over to San
Francisco I need to drop them off no later than midday Tuesday.

Everybody else - if Christian is no longer intrested in obtaining these,
and you are, please let me know. Otherwise these items will be going to
ewaste on Wednesday. I would prefer to see them put to good use, so
figured I would offer them here first.

~kim