[conspire] CA.US COVID-19 booster shots widely available for adults as of 2021-11-18

Mignon Belongie mignon.belongie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 17:32:13 PST 2021

Wow, you did it on foot? I really wanted to, because I live very close to
the San Mateo Event Center, but I chickened out, and we drove. I walk or
run past it all the time, and walking in just didn't seem like an option.
It was definitely efficient, in a car.

FYI, I originally got J&J, and decided to go with Moderna for the booster.
I can't even remember whose advice I was following, to be honest.