[conspire] Not an antivaxxer, nosirree
rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu May 27 12:50:05 PDT 2021
Quoting Paul Zander (paulz at ieee.org):
> The County health order can be found
> at https://covid19.sccgov.org/order-health-officer-05-18-2021-focused-safety-measures.
> We are still required to wear a face mask indoors. Here is the link to
> the County’s order to collect information on vaccination status and
> the facemask requirement. https://covid19sccgov.org/public-health-order-faq.
I notice that they had to address the "HIPPA violation" bushwah --
doubtless because that and other anti-vaxx talking points being so
Both are informative and worthwhile pages. I encourage Conspire
subscribers in Santa Clara County to at least skim-read -- especially
since this is an evolving situation, and since the FAQ describes the
current requirements for _all businesses_ in the county, e.g., this
affects everyone quite a bit.
1. No more social distancing protocols.
2. No more mandate for maximum tele-work.
3. All businesses must now inquire with their employees (and onsite
contractors, and volunteers) to request their vaccination status, and
have that information on file.
4. There's still a face covering mandate (the statewide one).
5. Businesses must report confirmed COVID-19 cases.
6. Business personnel _not_ fully vaccinated must observe proximity and
face-covering requirements in the workplace.
7. "Yellow Tier" rules continue to apply.
8. There are specific state/county rules for schools, youth athletic
programs, other youth programs, etc.
More information about the conspire