[conspire] Not an antivaxxer, nosirree

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Wed May 26 10:46:02 PDT 2021

 I recently received the following email requesting my vaccination status.

Dear Volunteer -

The County of Santa Clara requires Friends of the Library to ask if you have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19. We need to have this data available by Tuesday June 1, 2021. Any business that fails to ask about and record the vaccination status of its workers is subject to enforcement and may be required to pay fines of up to $5,000 per day. We will not pass this information on to the County unless they request it. We will inform you if they do ask.

Please reply to this e-mail with a “yes” or “no” or “decline to state” - as soon as possible and no later than May 30th.

The County health order can be found at https://covid19.sccgov.org/order-health-officer-05-18-2021-focused-safety-measures.

We are still required to wear a face mask indoors. Here is the link to the County’s order to collect information on vaccination status and the facemask requirement.  https://covid19sccgov.org/public-health-order-faq.

Here is an additional link to facemasks. https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/guidance-for-face-coverings.aspx.

Thank you.