[conspire] old books

Alex Kleider alexkleider at protonmail.com
Mon Jul 26 17:35:07 PDT 2021

Clearing out! I have the following (ancient!) books which are of no use to me.
Rather than have them thrown out, I'm happy to send any or all of them to whom ever wants them.
If any would be recipient(s) would be willing to cover cost of postage all the better.

Linux Firewalls 2nd Edition by Robert L Ziegler (2002)
Firewalls and Internet Security by William R. Cheswick & Steven M. Bellovin (1994)
Nginx HTTP Server by Clément Nedelcu (2010)
Nginx 1 Web Server Implementation Cookbook by Dipankar Sarkar (2011)
Learning XML 2nd Edition by Erik T. Ray (O'Reilly) 2003
Visual QuickStart Guide XML 2nd Edition by Kevin Howard Goldberg (2009)
XSLT 2nd Edition by Doug Tidwell (O'Reilly) (2008)
Beginning GIMP by Akkana Peck (2006)
Wireless Networking in the Developing World 2nd Edition wndw.net

If anyone's interested please get in touch (probably best off list.)

Alex Kleider