[conspire] Something hilarious happened in Internet Security???

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Sun Jan 17 11:52:50 PST 2021

On Jan 17, 2021, at 11:12 AM, Deirdre Saoirse Moen <deirdre at deirdre.net> wrote:

>>> On Jan 17, 2021, at 10:40 AM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
>>
>> What a pity Leni Riefenstahl died.  She could have done another
>> documentary film.  Triumph of the Billy-Bobs, or something like that.
>
> What we have right now is a fascinating/horrifying collection partly based on the Parler dump:
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2021/01/16/video-timeline-capitol-siege/

And this real-time piece from a New Yorker war reporter Luke Mogelson:

https://www.newyorker.com/video/watch/a-reporters-footage-from-inside-the-capitol-siege

Hour-long audio here: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/01/25/among-the-insurrectionists

Another piece, this one with a game designer analyzing the popularity of Q and the votes stolen conspiracy: https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts/tnyradiohour/articles/donald-trumps-american-carnage-comes-washington-pod