[conspire] Something hilarious happened in Internet Security…

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Sat Jan 16 20:19:05 PST 2021

 Am I the only person who stops and wonders why a website wants my ID?  If it's my bank,wants me to verify my identity, and I am sure the website really is my bank.  Well OK.  Otherwise, maybe  I don't want to pull out my DL.

Did you hear about the guy on the news saying that Trump should pardon him because the riot was Trump's idea?