[conspire] Firefox question

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Wed Jan 6 10:43:34 PST 2021

Firefox often has a pop-up window asking if I want some website to contact a different website.  I routinely click "no" or more likely "never".
A couple weeks ago, a feature on a particular website stopped working.  I realized the I had blocked something I probably didn't want to block.
So where is the list of sites to unblock?  I can find things like allowing or blocking cookies from certain sights.  No-script has a menu for controlling sites.  I haven't been able to find the controls regarding one site trying to access another.