[conspire] missing rDNS for (intentionally missing) IPv6

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Feb 24 16:23:35 PST 2021

GMail-based subscribers, please note below

I wrote:

[...]
> That's better.
>
> Yes, I _will_ consider lightening up on IPv6, after I've verified
> that Comcast Business implemented that DNS addition, and after
> I've amended my own SPF record to add the IPv6.  For now, I am
> just stopping at the point where the dominant SMTP player in the
> entire world was suddenly rejecting everything from my domain/server,
> and count my blessings.

All you GMail people, y'all may want to check the mailing list archives
(via link at bottom) to read Conspire postings from the most recent
24 hours-ish.  GMail has been rejecting all mail from linuxmafia.com
for that long; you won't be getting copies of that Conspire traffic.