[conspire] Web spam and yandex forms

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Dec 9 19:32:34 PST 2021

Quoting Syeed Ali (syeedali at syeedali.com):

> I'm not able to follow the whole thread on a technical level, but
> maybe there's another thing to think about:  Is it important or
> possible to mislead a dumb bot into thinking it's successful so that a
> coder doesn't notice a problem and update the bot?

Probably not.  A basic fact about spam including comment spam, _and_
about practically all security breaches, is that it's fully automated,
carries out by bots running (overwhelmingly) on malware-compromised
MS-Windows desktop boxes connected to the Internet.  There's almost
never a human intelligence involved with any part of it.