[conspire] VPN

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Fri Dec 3 09:57:42 PST 2021

As a long time user of Firefox, I get occasional emails about the Mozilla VPN.   Is that something I should consider?
On a slightly different topic, I recently read something from Google saying they help security by deleting emails after 90 days.  No thank you.  It is not uncommon to want to get in touch with someone after many months.   For example, old college friends who I message only on special occasions.

Not sure how deleting old messages helps security, but it does save G storage space.
Comments?