[conspire] tzinfo 1.2.7 ...

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Sep 26 02:52:32 PDT 2020

> From: "Deirdre Saoirse Moen" <deirdre at deirdre.net>
> Subject: Re: [conspire] XML Considered Harmful (was: Acronym
> expansion, taking pity on the general reader)
> Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 10:32:23 -0700

> The other issue is fscking ruby annoyances I’d forgotten about,
> e.g., (when you have tzinfo 1.2.7 installed):
> https://twitter.com/deirdresm/status/1309245113034403841

Uhm, ... on Debian?
ruby-tzinfo?
On stable, the version for ruby-tzinfo is 1.2.5-1
Let's see ... testing ... on testing it's 1.2.6-1
unstable ... also 1.2.6-1
... if I look upstream and am looking at the right version ...
https://tzinfo.github.io/
https://rubygems.org/gems/tzinfo
looks like it's up to 2.0.2 - looks like the 1.2.x and 2.0.y series
have releases at/around same time - I'm guestimating lesser updates
(data?) on different major versions, with 1.2.7 latest source
for the 1.2.x series.
Or ... maybe tracking to Debian bullseye? ... Then that's one less major
upgrade to deal with in the not-too-horribly-distant future.

... and with some compiled from source also included?