[conspire] (forw) The fastest vaccine development ever

Josef Grosch jgrosch at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 15:33:44 PDT 2020

On 9/20/20 1:41 PM, paulz at ieee.org wrote:
> Josef,
>
> Thanks.  I suppose a pre-Internet example would be the people looking
> for a conspiracy behind JFK's assignation.   They couldn't accept that
> one crazy man could have done it so they tried to invent other answers.
>
> And many people, once they have decided on "the answer" only look for
> evidence to support that answer.  All else is fake news.

The Kennedy assignation was exactly what I was thinking. My Grandfather
had a friend from WWII whose wife was one of those conspiracy nuts. She
drove her husband crazy with the CIA, FBI, the Mob, Castro, or the
Illuminati did it. Last I heard she was blaming it on Hermetic Order of
the Golden Dawn. My sisters and I learned early that when this woman
cranked up to just leave the room.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch            | Another day closer |
jgrosch at MooseRiver.com  | to Redwood Heaven  | Berkeley, Ca.