[conspire] (forw) [DNG] [OT] YouTube archivism targeted

Carl Myers cmyers at cmyers.org
Tue Oct 27 13:59:45 PDT 2020

I was a big fan of gitolite and very sad that it seems to be mostly dead and
forgotten (at least, in my area, I work as an engineer writing and maintaining
development tools at many different enterprises of varying sizes, currently
Indeed.com).

In fact, I was very proud to have the opportunity to contribute to the project
once, though it seems the changes were rewritten or never accepted and my
company at the time did move to Gerrit.  It is ironic the changes only exist in
the very site in question, github (my github username is 'terabyte'):

https://github.com/sitaramc/gitolite/pull/22

--
Carl Myers (he/him)
PGP Key ID 3537595B