[conspire] Because people suck (or: Now Is the Winter of Our Discount Tent)

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Tue Nov 24 17:16:03 PST 2020

 Thank you Rick for the info.
If we go back to spring or early summer, in the CABAL archives there should be reference to an article from Financial Times that gathered the deaths from all causes in 2020 compared to the same months in previous years.  The number  of deaths from all causes was about 25% greater than the number officially attributed to COVID-19.  That article called them "excess".  The Columbia U article calls them "avoidable".  Either way, it is a better metric than just reading the cause on death certificates.
The article about Pfizer meshes with my experience in the medical industry.  Cryogenic temperatures are no big deal in a laboratory.   Lots of local companies use cryogenic equipment for many reasons.  Pfizer was cautious in staying with what they knew.  All of the vaccines for 40000 test subjects had to be handled under the rigorous procedures.  And it worked.  Someday, some laboratory will have the time to test other storage protocols.

Reportedly the Washington task force has a general with experience in logistics.  Procuring a bunch of cryogenic refrigerators and putting them where they are needed should not be a big task for the military.
Actually I have to re-think every time I hear about biology and cryogenics.  I wouldn't want to pick up dry ice with bare hands!  But some things are not damaged by those temperatures.
BTW, if you were to fill a Styrofoam cup with liquid nitrogen, it would look just like a cup of water except it will evaporate in an hour or so.  And LN2 is much colder than dry ice!