[conspire] For Deirdre Saoirse Moen

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Thu May 14 09:59:14 PDT 2020

 China and some other countries have done good job of reducing the virus by contact tracing.   China routinely does "contact tracing"  for many reasons, including political.  I would not like to live under that.

A while ago, there was a story about a woman living in Israel.   She went to see her sick father.  He stood on his balcony.  She stayed on the street below.  The authorities tracked her cell phone and told her to report to quarantine.

Gov Newsom has talked about the importance of contract tracing, but also about anonymity.  I don't know how those go together.