[conspire] I with I have $5000 for everyone who died of Wuhan-19

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Thu May 7 15:35:53 PDT 2020

On Thu, May 07, 2020 at 03:23:30PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):
>
> > OK so that is not Ethnic association that is communist propaganda and
> > Homie don't play that.
>
> A distinction without much of a difference.  The rhetorical subtext in
> this case, especially as this phrasing is promoted by the Toddler and

No - he wanted to call it the Chinese Virus which is too broad.  Most of
them are from China.

Wuhan makes sense.  That is the region it originated from and until the
political manipulation of the naming convention, that is what it would
have been named.

> > Besides, there is, to my knowledge, only one Chinese fellow on this list
> > and he is Noriegin or German depending on what article I read.
>
> I'm neither ethnically Han nor of Chinese citizenship, but I _do_ use
> chopsticks expertly, so there's that.  Plus, I know lots more Cantonese
> than you do, and I'll bet I'm a much defter hand with a wok.

Well, I am not Native American but I am definitely Canarsian..

> We used to say back in Hong Kong, 'If you can wrestle it into a wok,
> it's probably food.'

Well, that is funny, but in retrospect, it is sad :(

I used to say in the Army, if it crawls off your plate, stab it.

Instead of protesting the Wuhan(Covid)-19 virus protest house plants
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/wandering-jew/growing-wandering-jew-plants.htm

Despite your efforts to trying to blame Trump for this idea, it should
be understood that Trump got this idea about protesting the renaiming of the
viruses from me.  He also got the idea about hating our trade policy
with  Communist China from me.