[conspire] Icecast

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Wed May 6 20:06:45 PDT 2020

On Tue, May 05, 2020 at 05:52:39PM -0400, Ruben Safir wrote:
> anyone notice icecast and the streaming directory is down?
> the whole doman of xiph.org is not responding
>
>$ dig @ns1.xiph.org. +noall +norecurse +answer +nottl ns1.xiph.org. A
>ns1.xiph.org. AAAA
>ns1.xiph.org.           IN      A       140.211.166.31
>$

That is interesting Michael.  They said there raid array died :(
I like quite a few of the streams.  I can't stand to listen to any more
news radio, 24/7 misinformation and propaganda about Wuhan(covid)-19
and our continued lock down.  Lock down is a word I use because I spell
incaceration so badly that the spell checker in mutt can't even identify
the word.

I have plumb ran out of movies to watch.  Tonight is MacBeth with Orsen
Wells.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com