[conspire] (forw) Fwd: Excellent Overview. Fwd: Covid-19 Patients Are Testing Positive Longer Than Expected

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Wed May 6 14:01:26 PDT 2020

Though I did shake my fist at the screen over the herpes/chicken pox “months or years” part (around 6:30).

YES, BECAUSE IT STAYS IN THOSE CELLS FOR THE REST OF THE LIFE OF THOSE CELLS BECAUSE IT BECOMES PART OF THE CELL’S DNA.

Not the same thing as an RNA virus.

Bah.

(Explanation was probably adequate for a layperson who has no knowledge of them.)

Deirdre