[conspire] "immunity" (COVID-19, ...) Re: Numbers racket

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Tue May 5 17:13:06 PDT 2020

Southern Italy has whole towns abandoned, trees growing through what we
once roofs, rock walls falling down.  Back when they were built, being at
the top of a mountain where you could see your fields below was the thing
to do.  In the modern era, a village survives by being close to a freeway
or a coastline.