[conspire] New Wuhan-19(covid-19) Cabal

Tony Godshall tony at of.net
Sun May 3 16:46:38 PDT 2020

On Sun, May 3, 2020, 9:56 AM Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):
>
> > http://www.mrbrklyn.com/resources/covid-19_cabal.pdf
> >
> > A dozen of America’s top scientists and a collection of billionaires
> > and industry titans say they have the answer to the coronavirus
> > pandemic, and they found a backdoor to deliver their plan to the White
> > House. [...]
> [Full article is at the link.]
>
> Worth a try.

Well the Miracle Mystery Supplement people got the ear of President rump,
why not the Fenway Park Billionaire too?

I hope you don't get in trouble with Dow Jones & Company, Inc. for doing
> that, Ruben.

I think we count as non-commercial, we aren't his "clients, colleagues, or
customers".  And as far as "personal", list members have certainly taken
things he says personally.

###