[conspire] Correction

Texx texxgadget at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 11:41:04 PDT 2020

Yes I know the REAL meaning of decimate.
And yes Im guilty of using it to mean "drastic" and probably shouldnt.
Criticism accepted.

Regarding the other stuff, my interest in tracking numbers waned mid day
after the results of one of my number crunching run.
Even if I took the undercount hook line and sinker, the numbers I got were
just too depressing.

It WAS fun extrapolating curves...

I initially wrote off the 3rd world, hoping that western US would somehow
muddle through.
Last 24 hrs, Im giving up on the US muddling through.

Im not going to do actual cash, but Ill go on record as saying 12 more
weeks for California.
If Im still around in 12 weeks, I will either blush purple for missing the
number, or grin for getting close.

I was optimistic that perhaps the experts were being overly pessimistic.
My own numbers, eventually convinced me that even the experts numbers are
probably
optimistic.

Im really curious about Arizona, however.
Lots of possibilities for how it will run.

I just got off the phone with an offshore recruiter who actually had a few
brain cells.
The hand washing and the "face no touchie" thing are not getting out to the
public.
All they know is that their country is going on lockdown and many people
are going to die.
Its not quite panic...yet.

And I thought WE bungled it...

I passed along the hand and face thing, and left it at that.
There was no point in saying anything else.

Sir Winston Churchil (I believe) observed
"After exhausting all other possibilities, the Americans will eventually do
the right thing"
I think we are going to drop the ball even on this.

Im curious about the following:

If the US pretty much recovers (health & finance) by mid autumn, we get 4
more years
of the orange cretin.

As horrible as it seems, Im praying the economy remains in the toilet until
late Nov.

There is a faint possibility that the Trumpfolk will get so screwed that
they finally get on the healthcare bandwagon.

There is the faint possibility that the coming cull of the homeless
population may prompt some sanity in housing reform.

The 3rd world will be dramatically reduced in population and that will
change world politics
dramatically.

--

R "Texx" Woodworth