[conspire] Panic buying

Texx texxgadget at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 00:25:21 PDT 2020

Please tell me that the other 4 from the Senate who are now in isolation
are also from the Republican party?

I caught a fragment of a story that the white supremicists are now viewing
it as their DUTY to spread this thing around?   WTF?

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 12:09 AM Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> Quoting Texx (texxgadget at gmail.com):
>
> > The problem with that is that they wont work, they will be smart enough
> > sulk in the basement throughout the disaster.
>
> 'Here I am with a brain the size of a planet, and they ask me to take
> them to floor eleven.  Call that job satisfaction?  I don't....  And
> then of course I’ve got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my
> left side.'
>
> --
> Cheers,                                "Rand Paul being patient zero for a
> Senate
> Rick Moen                               viral outbreak is a sign of a
> writers' room
> rick at linuxmafia.com                     dropping too much acid, late in
> the season."
> McQ! (4x80)                                           -- @owillis (Oliver
> Willis)

R "Texx" Woodworth
Sysadmin, E-Postmaster, IT Molewhacker
"Face down, 9 edge 1st, roadkill on the information superdata highway..."