[conspire] figure out the alarm beeping in the garage

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Mar 22 21:14:31 PDT 2020

> From: "paulz at ieee.org" <paulz at ieee.org>
> Subject: Re: [conspire] (forw) Re: CABAL in the time of Cholera^W
> SARS-CoV-2: March event cancelled
> Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 17:20:46 +0000 (UTC)

> Maybe Rick will figure out the alarm beeping in the garage.

Oh, we know well enough what that is.

I believe the general plan is to move off that old (ancient)
hardware, rather than fix it.  As that old hardware is relatively
unsupportable - notably lack of good working reasonably matched
spares - either on-hand or reasonably easily and economically
available.  And makes more sense to generally move off of that
hardware, rather than fix (or replace with same or highly similar)
that old hardware.

Maybe Rick (and I) will get around to it one of these days ... seems
we both may mostly be stuck around home for some fair while (and probably
relatively feasible to do much of it remotely ... and with shared
sessions to view, etc.).