[conspire] end of "thread", and ...: Re: (forw) conspire unsubscribe notification

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Mar 22 20:28:48 PDT 2020

Well,

Don't know if it was my action(s) and/or not, or whatever,
but yes, sometimes I do tend to end up putting the relatively
(if not last) capping "argument"/statement (or challenge) on
a long-running thread ... and often/especially when it's
become (mostly) a redundant, repetitive back-and-forth,
or claims/statements on "one side" are just too "out there",
or not backed by (sufficient) facts/evidence, or otherwise
just not (very) appropriate.

So, with said self-unsubscribed ... alas, my "challenge" went
quite unanswered:
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/conspire/2020-March/010233.html

And, other poster(s) - at least mostly, ... I stated/declared earlier
thread essentially stalemated ... and it stuck:
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/conspire/2020-January/010061.html

"Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore.  Goodbye." - HAL