[conspire] (forw) Re: Imperial College London COVID-19 COVID-19 Response Team report

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Mar 22 14:43:13 PDT 2020

I'll assume this was accidentally mailed rather than posted.

----- Forwarded message from Texx <texxgadget at gmail.com> -----

Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 14:36:38 -0700
From: Texx <texxgadget at gmail.com>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: Re: [conspire] Imperial College London COVID-19 COVID-19 Response
	Team report

Problem with vaccine is that it will take a year to get up and running
despite their work in Seattle and this thiong will burn out by then.

Sure we have gone with option #3 in CA, but now we need to quarantine
anyone from outside of CA entering, lest they start things all over again.
I dont see them sealing off the state, which is what we need to do since
the rest of the country has been dragging feet and knuckles.

Cant we dart Pence with a nice dose of this thing?
Its OK, he can PRAY it away.

--

R "Texx" Woodworth
Sysadmin, E-Postmaster, IT Molewhacker