[conspire] (forw) Re: CABAL in the time of Cholera^W SARS-CoV-2: March event cancelled

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Wed Mar 18 12:27:14 PDT 2020

 But singing loudly when most of your neighbors are inside would be much better than what some people have done:sending rambling email messages that no one else wants to deal with.

    On Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 12:23:25 PM PDT, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

 Quoting Paul Zander (paulz at ieee.org):

>  I'd been wondering about how various people deal with the self-isolation.
> Italians sing from their balconies.
> I have a list, similar to Rick's:  yard work, reading, cooking ...

I should start bellowing Italian arias from my front porch in my rather
uncertain baritone.  It would go a long ways towards cementing my
reputation as the neighbourhood loon^W character.

Or maybe a hundred or so of the neopagan alternative verses to 'Old-Time
Religion'.

  Good old Thor's the god of thunder
  Really helps us get our plunder
  Tho his head's still truly dunder
  He is good enough for me!

https://www.paganlibrary.com/music_poetry/real_old_religion.php

> Yesterday, I saw lots of individuals walking.

Altschul Avenue, over which Moen Mansion looms proudly</sarcasm>, is
_the_ local place for strolling and being seen.  Sort of a hick
alternative to Tel Aviv's Rehov Dizengoff, or NYC's Fifth Avenue.