[conspire] Federales in Portland?

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Thu Jul 23 10:49:15 PDT 2020

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 10:35:05AM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):
>
> > We are not punsiing the world because of the misdeads of the Nazi's, nor
> > are we in Germany.
> >
> > We won the war, which made us the good guys.
> >
> > Goebbles and Robert E Lee, Goerge Washington, Thomas Jefferson,  is all
> > the same in the world of the Cancel Culures.
>
> I don't think you're quite tracking this conversation, Mr. Safir.
> Has Brooklyn suddenly developed an anoxia problem?
>
> > I forget nothing in this regard.  My great great great great
> > grandfather, Shlomo HaNezbock, discovered America as well, and nobody
> > believed him because he was a rotten, stinking yid from the Pale.  He
> > gets no credit either.
>
> I think it might have been George Bernard Shaw who said that America had
> actually been discovered several times before Columbus, but it had
> always been successfully covered up, before.

One of the interesting things I had learned when doing historical
websites for Brooklyn was that prior to official settlement by the
Dutch, there was more than a few French Wahloons already settled on
Nausau Island (Long Island) and Manhattan.  They seemed to have been
hiding here.  My friend, and Archeologist, Authur Bankoff, could give
quite a detailed description of the fluidity of the european settlment
that was taking place between the Half-Moon and 1624.

Of course, all this predates the Mayflower.

Martín Alonso Pinzón - he was the real trouble maker