[conspire] Federales in Portland?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jul 23 10:35:05 PDT 2020

Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):

> We are not punsiing the world because of the misdeads of the Nazi's, nor
> are we in Germany.
>
> We won the war, which made us the good guys.
>
> Goebbles and Robert E Lee, Goerge Washington, Thomas Jefferson,  is all
> the same in the world of the Cancel Culures.

I don't think you're quite tracking this conversation, Mr. Safir.
Has Brooklyn suddenly developed an anoxia problem?

> I forget nothing in this regard.  My great great great great
> grandfather, Shlomo HaNezbock, discovered America as well, and nobody
> believed him because he was a rotten, stinking yid from the Pale.  He
> gets no credit either.

I think it might have been George Bernard Shaw who said that America had
actually been discovered several times before Columbus, but it had
always been successfully covered up, before.