[conspire] Federales in Portland?

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Tue Jul 21 22:52:03 PDT 2020

> > I'm not in Portland so I have zero idea what is going on....
>
> Read some goddamned newspapers.

That only gets you so far, especially in Portland.  I tried to search
out some non-bias reports about what was happening and then some bias
reports, and to compare them.

I ended up with a lot of articles about an individual retired Naval
officer or enlistee?  Not sure which.  I searched further, and tried the
BBC and NPR.  Both were short of the details of what I would be
interested in knowing, like what exactly are the protestors doing?  What
streets or businesses are they blocking.  How much violence surrounds
them, etc etc.