[conspire] Tim Wirth's end-game scenario

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jul 20 17:44:44 PDT 2020

----- Forwarded message from Laurie Forbes <laforbes at telus.net> -----

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 11:09:31 -0600
From: Laurie Forbes <laforbes at telus.net>
To: skeptic at linuxmafia.com
Subject: Re: [skeptic] In Portland?

On 20/07/2020 9:49 a.m., James H.G. Redekop wrote:
> https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mark-meadows-trump-democratic-cities_n_5f14c04fc5b6d14c3368cdda
> -----
> The Trump administration is preparing to roll out a plan this week to
> send military-style federal assault squads already in Portland,
> Oregon, into other cities, warned White House chief of staff Mark
> Meadows, who only named locations with Democratic mayors.
>
> Attorney General William Barr is “weighing in on that” with acting
> Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf, Meadows said Sunday on Fox
> News.
>
> “You’ll see something rolled out this week, as we start to go in and
> make sure that the communities — whether it’s Chicago or Portland or
> Milwaukee or someplace across the heartland — we need to make sure
> their communities are safe,” he added.
>
> All three cities named are run by Democrats.
>
> President Donald Trump also indicated that federal squads would likely
> target cities run by the party that opposes him. He said on “Fox News
> Sunday” that “violence” was on the increase in “Democrat-run cities.”
> -----

Why do I keep getting the disturbing feeling that Anus-orange is
preparing for loss of the election?

He may declare the election null & void or martial law on some pretext
and, back it up with these quasi storm-troopers he appears to be
training.

He is likely sufficiently desperate to stay in office to avoid jail
and bankruptcy.  I suppose another possible motive for these tactics
is to intimidate democratic voters and candidates.

Or maybe I'm getting paranoid...