[conspire] Schools WTFery

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Mon Jul 20 10:05:43 PDT 2020

 My OR contact told me that one of the hot spots is a rather isolated rural community in north east OR.   A church had a big social event which set off a lot of cases.
Major churches like the Catholics and Episcopalians consult with the local health people and give instructions to their parishes.  These organizations have a history of dealing with past plagues and pandemics.