[conspire] Update for BALE

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jan 29 05:49:29 PST 2020

Quoting tom r lopes (tomrlopes at gmail.com):

> Hey Rick,
>
> Sorry to bother you, can you remove the March 14th listing.

Not a problem!  That is now done.

On that day, looks like there's a Raspberry Pi Jam in Castro Valley.
https://events.aclibrary.org/event/5930107
I'll soon get around to adding that to BALE as a one-off event.
(Not this exact moment, as I really ougt to be sleeping rather than
corresponding on mailing lists.)  Currently no others in California
closer than Fresno, I see.

If you're _not_ at a Raspberry Pi Jam on March 14, you might want to
come down to the first Electronics Fleamarket og 2020 (in Sunnyvale),
and then come relax at CABAL in West Menlo Park.