[conspire] Wondering if Debian has any emulator for Android applications?

Leo P yaconsult at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 11:43:47 PST 2020

The Android Emulator is included with Android Studio.

SDK Tools release notes
Android SDK Tools is a component for the Android SDK. It includes the
complete set of development and debugging tools for Android. It is included
with Android Studio.

https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/emulator

You can download Android Studio for all operating systems here:

https://developer.android.com/studio

While most Linux distributions will package some utilities for
communication with android devices - android-tools in the case of fedora
provides fastboot and adb - the android SDK comes directly from google and
does include an emulator.

Leo