[conspire] mailing list, forum and social networks

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Sat Dec 19 14:36:43 PST 2020

 Ivan brings up a good point.  Most social media gives users endorphins from just clicking "like".  No thinking required.
At a real CABAL, there similar expressions when the garlic bread or Ross's sous vide is passed around.  Otherwise people are expected to say reasonably full sentences that add to the conversation.
In the email extension of CABAL, I expect most people read most messages, time permitting.