[conspire] When to get a covid test, brains, and a weird case, and a cardiology vs. immunology joke

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Sun Aug 9 03:08:49 PDT 2020

On 8/9/20 7:50 AM, Ruben Safir wrote:

> No I am not.  I am teaching.  Whether you listen or not is up to you.  I
> don't give a fuck.

Then, please, explain how not limiting replication of a virus can
decrease its mutations.

And please if you're going to use "cross-species" transmission to
justify the fact that limiting replication among humans is useless come
up with some numbers and possibly more than one paper ;)

> He is wrong about that, flatly.  There is only one disease that has ever
> been wiped out and that was smallpox, which has only human hosts, and it
> too nearly a century.

SARS, MERS?

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo