[conspire] Let's look at fluview

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Tue Apr 28 23:40:03 PDT 2020

On 4/28/20 7:02 PM, Deirdre Saoirse Moen wrote:
> Because until there are zero active global cases or a working vaccine with a real vaccination plan, it's not safe to open up.

Umm - Medicine doesn't work like that.  There will never be a day in
your life where this virus will not have an active case.

It is not rational.  It is not good science.  And you can stay in your
home locked up for years on end, but the rest of civilization, or what
is left of it, is not doing it.

We can open up today.  We should never had closed down.

Ruben