[conspire] Numbers racket

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Mon Apr 27 14:08:43 PDT 2020

On 4/27/20 5:55 AM, Deirdre Saoirse Moen wrote:
> Exactly, and that assumes that there’s immunity, which we still do not
> know.

When there is no immunity the patients die.  That is what happens with
HIV.  There is no immunity and the patients never overcome the disease
and they die.  Most patients take this one and never get more than a
cold.  That is the defintion of immunity.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.brooklyn-living.com