[conspire] Numbers racket

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Apr 27 12:54:53 PDT 2020

Quoting Rich Kulawiec (rsk at gsp.org):

> Let me augment it with the following, if I might.

Any time at all, sir.  I just wanted to comment to say I'm impressed by and
grateful for your followup, posting, which I'm sure took some serious
time and care to craft.  Your care is evident, and appreciated.

> Bottom line from (5) (6) (7): this isn't anything at all like seasonal flu.

You are now leading contender for understatement champion du jour.

Holy Moses, R0 medium estimate of 5.7.

I was joking to Deirdre this morning about the recent news as fictional
narrative, saying I'd been unaware that Philip K. Dick had collaborated
with Michael Crichton.  Aside from that possibly feeble swipe, I have
nothing substantive to add, pending caffeine kicking in.