[conspire] Free Software and Open Scholarship - where them meet

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Sun Apr 26 15:55:28 PDT 2020

I hope you folks don't mind but I wanted to share this interesting peice
on Open Scholarship and Free Software.  I've always made the formost
part of my arguments against long and strong copyrights, and this young
fellow, by the name of Jon Tenant, made open scholarship his lifes work.
 He has a large impact, and recently died in a moterbike accident in SE
Asia, Thiland I think.  He was very young and I miss him.

But this is a sample of his work and worth sharing

https://osf.io/preprints/socarxiv/2kxq8

I hope you find this useful..

Ruben
http://www.mrbrklyn.com