[conspire] Third prize THREE weeks in New Jersey

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Apr 16 23:52:52 PDT 2020

Quoting Texx (texxgadget at gmail.com):

> Total cases CA is now in 6th place.

Reminder:  _Reported_ cases.  Without plentiful testing, which we don't
have yet and I'm not sure when that'll change, pretty much all of the
stats are effectively worthless as a guide to what the real situation is
-- except that it'll be everywhere some muliplier worse than the
official stats claim (and the multiplier's value probably differs
greatly from place to place).

> At this point, I dont expect conspire meeting in person before late 2021 at
> the earliest?

I'm not taking seriously predictions more than a couple of weeks out, at
this point.

But, anyway, maybe the horse will learn to sing.
(https://everything2.com/title/And+maybe+the+horse+will+learn+how+to+sing)