[conspire] Third prize THREE weeks in New Jersey

Texx texxgadget at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 22:29:59 PDT 2020

Before I finally GOT math in 2010, I found it a chore.
Had you told me before that I would be crunching numbers to relax,
I would have asked you what you were smoking and where I could get some.
Tonights run raises a milestone.

In terms of percent population testing positive, based on the under counted
published numbers,
New York has finally passed 1% with New Jersey at .84%
MA, LA, & CT are all around half a percent.

Total cases CA is now in 6th place.

They FINALLY came to their senses and cancelled SF Pride 2020.
a million out of towners come to SF in the middle of a pandemic, "What
could go wrong?"

At this point, I dont expect conspire meeting in person before late 2021 at
the earliest?

--

R "Texx" Woodworth
Sysadmin, E-Postmaster, IT Molewhacker