[conspire] Password permutations (was: Correction)

Texx texxgadget at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 22:14:33 PDT 2020

How much to pre order one of those shirts?  Make mine purple and size Large.

No I only got as far as Algebra-2 in HS and that was undecypherable.

My Trig flunking was in College.

Once you solve the triangle, you can then solve for the arc represented by
the angle.
Yah theres more than trangles to it, but an awful lot of problems
invilve solving in terms of trangles.
If you dont get the triangles in trig, you wont get the rest of it either.

I had the understanding that Calculus helps you determint the area under a
curve.
Someone on here a while back commented that Calculus REALLY helps you
determine the area of an irregular surface if you are working in 3 axis.
I found that an interesting point.  I know better than to ask about using
calculus in 4 axis.
Ah crap, Calc in 4 dimensions, now Im going to have nightmares.
Gee THANKS PAL!