[conspire] My kid survived the plague?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Apr 14 21:23:08 PDT 2020

Quoting Texx (texxgadget at gmail.com):

> Odds are, we are further along through this tunnel than we think, but
> theres no way to really do the right thing without testing every one of the
> 350 million people in the country several times.

I predict that we're somewhere between a fortnight and two months away from
plentiful, cheap antibody (IgM / IgG) tests with quick results and high
sensitivity and specificity.  There are a number of antibody tests that
are now hitting the market under the FDA's Emergency Use Authorization,
but the only one that's cleared FDA approval is Cellex's,   Give it a
couple of weeks to see which is best and quickest.  In the shorter term,
there'll probably be a lot of salesmanship and doubtful products.

> The only thing Im certain of is this:

Magic 8-ball says:

o  Reply hazy, try again.
o  Ask again later.
o  Better not tell you now
o  Cannot predict now.
o  Concentrate and ask again.

[Snipping your bloviating about USA national politics, which was tedious.
Please don't indulge yourself that way.  Thanks.]